Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in trading my excellent condition 17" Hyundai 2013 Elantra Limited silver alloy wheels/ P215/45R17 Contiprocontact tires for a set of excellent condition Hyundai 16" silver alloy wheels/tires. Send a Private Message on this forum to me, and we can trade emails and photos. I am located in Flagstaff, AZ. Thanks, Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
17 " wheel & tires now for sale

I had new wheels and tires installed on my car today, so the set of wheels & tires are now forsale. PM me if your interested. Each wheel with mounted tire weighs 32 pounds.

Jim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Additional info on Elantra 17" Wheels and Tires

Here are photos of all the wheels and tires. They are in excellent condition. Tires have a minimum of 5mm tread (my new Michelin 90,000 mile tires have 7mm). The wheels/tires can be picked up in Arizona, or shipped. At my age, I wanted a smoother ride, rather than looks, leaving on a road trip mid Oct. I had new 15" wheels and tires installed, and I am very happy with the results. Don't need the original wheels & tires. Weight is 32# per wheel/ tire set. So, I am asking $650 for the set and you pay for shipping or meet me in AZ. Please send a PM if interested. Thanks, Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lower price

One offer received, new price is $600 plus shipping. These wheels are like new & tires have lots of life.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts