Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum and live in Paraguay, I have a 1995 accent gls 1.5 L with mechanical transmission.
The problem with the accent is the TPS sensor is not calibrated with unstable idling, no reaction and is not normal fuel consumption. What is the minimum voltage of the TPS sensor when the throttle butterfly is closed and the idle is 800 rpm?
Thank you very much for the answers.
Greetings from Paraguay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tedav Thanks for the help you give me, in truth and visit that page and also the info you gave me but could not get the hi-scan pro to scan the actual rpm, I can never calibrate the TPS sensor along with the IAC as this does not react quickly to additional loads placed on the engine (as the engine is turned off momentarily when you load) and I think that is because it is not good TPS signal to the ECU, the measurement time do it with a multimeter and I'm using in the range 0.41 volt respecting you gave me.
Tedav Thanks again, I will continue with the tests I think I'm about to leave it as it was.
Sorry for my English spoken something wrong.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
The simple way to test the TPS is to simply unplug it. Does the car run much better that way? Yes? Then your TPS is bad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello again tedav, check the MAF sensor and always with a multimeter, and according to specification of hmaservice, is in the range, also clean it with the cleaner CRC MAF Sensor.
There is a specification for this product on the MAF, which says that at 800 rpm should read between (.94 to .98 volt.) And try but when setting does not work at that voltage to 800 rpm, 950 rpm is away and the IAC sensor does not react as it should be with some additional load to the motor.
All I do this test using the throttle stop screw butterfly which was the cause of this problem by taking a workshop and who touched him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jsinton Hi, thanks for the reply, the TPS sensor I bought recently & replacement, but the cause of the problem is the throttle stop screw butterfly that screw touched him leading a workshop and there started the problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tedav again thank you very much for the help you give me, those links you gave me will be of great help.
In hmaservice page does not talk about how to do this procedure for Hyundais is the most rare.
I will test these procedures and I'll tell you how it turned the setting, thanks again, greetings

1 - 9 of 9 Posts