Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an XG30 2000ym Grandeur and it seems that no mechanic around here knows how to fix this car. I had problems not even a year ago (check old posts) and thanks to the help of this form fixed it my self after 4 months being at different mechanical workshops.
There has been 4-5 random times where the car (mostly under accerating load) has gone into LHM with the CEL on. Once you turn the car off for 10 seconds it starts again with CEL gone and runs fine. Last week however it did it but wouldn't clear the LHM and CEL stayed on. Auto electrician pulled the codes P1110 and P0220. He then decoded EFI system, tested wiring and sensors for the ETS, TPS, APS to find no fault. He said that the engine vacuum was too low and that it was some machanical problem like a stuck valve. He gave me the same advise last time when it was an air flow sensor, so I'm not sure he understands the LHM.
With the codes now cleared it has run fine around the block a few times but my wife is too scared to drive it.
I'm hoping someone can help as I can't afford to have it bouncing around every mechanic.
Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for nothing

I had to sell the peace of crap because no one could tell me what was going on with it, lost $7000 and will never touch a Hyundai again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
P1110 means tps malfunction its very hard to find out the correct positioning for this model im having the same issue,i just moved the position sensor until it idles at 700 rpm fixed it to me.hope it helps someone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts