Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Toyota Supra:

Ya know, if I wanted a BMW, I'd buy a BMW...

"We expect the Supra to arrive at dealer lots in mid-2019 with a price just under $50,000. No convertible version has been announced, so the Supra will be offered exclusively as a coupe. If you're looking for a drop-top sports car, consider the new BMW Z4, which is built alongside the Supra in Austria and shares a platform and powertrain.

"Available only as a coupe, the Supra will feature BMW's B58 turbocharged inline-six making more than 300 horsepower; a four-cylinder model is rumored but won't initially debut alongside the six-cylinder."

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
And I used to like Toyota too. Now they are just eurotrash with a different badge on the bonnet.

They also sell a eurotrash Peugeot van with a Toyota badge too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2020 Toyota Supra:

Ya know, if I wanted a BMW, I'd buy a BMW...

"We expect the Supra to arrive at dealer lots in mid-2019 with a price just under $50,000. No convertible version has been announced, so the Supra will be offered exclusively as a coupe. If you're looking for a drop-top sports car, consider the new BMW Z4, which is built alongside the Supra in Austria and shares a platform and powertrain.

"Available only as a coupe, the Supra will feature BMW's B58 turbocharged inline-six making more than 300 horsepower; a four-cylinder model is rumored but won't initially debut alongside the six-cylinder."
It's kind of evolutioned BMW )

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Manual transmission???? If not, they can shove their DCT and paddles up their ...

·
Registered
67 Posts
They can keep it.. for the price they’re going to charge... would rather have an original Supra and not have to pay for the German “premium” that will surely
Make the car too expensive for what it is..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts