Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've just fitted a tow bar to my i30 and successfully fitted the wiring from the rear of the car, however I'm struggling to find a suitable way out of the front bulk head of the car to the engine battery compartment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

regards
Steve

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hi, I've just fitted a tow bar to my i30 and successfully fitted the wiring from the rear of the car, however I'm struggling to find a suitable way out of the front bulk head of the car to the engine battery compartment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

regards
Steve
Why do you need to get to the battery?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wiring kit has a module that requires its own 12v 15amp feed, so I can run full electrics, not just a matter of crimping into rear lights.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
The wiring kit has a module that requires its own 12v 15amp feed, so I can run full electrics, not just a matter of crimping into rear lights.
Tie into the feed for the fuse box and put an inline fuse holder if need be. No need to go to battery.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Great idea! I'm going to get one of those 'piggy back' fuse holders and tap into one of suitable ampage. smile:
Glad to keep you from to much pain,,,:laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts