Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello one and all,
Is there any way to restore the touch sensitivity to the touch screen on the 2012 Azera. A year or so ago I lost the touch screen completely. Went blank, the radio played and I could change stations but no display. Then after a few months it came back and even the sensitivity returned. But now the sensitivity is gone again. Any ideas?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello one and all,
Is there any way to restore the touch sensitivity to the touch screen on the 2012 Azera. A year or so ago I lost the touch screen completely. Went blank, the radio played and I could change stations but no display. Then after a few months it came back and even the sensitivity returned. But now the sensitivity is gone again. Any ideas?
The only usefull info I've known is to google, type: calibration of touch screen on 2012 azera. It will lead you to a proper section on Hyundai forums, with instruction how to calibrate touch screen on Sonata. I followed the instruction when calibrated screen on my car, and it seemed working. Keep posed with resolving the problem.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Make sure you didn't accidentally turn off the display. Look for a button with "DISPLAY" or "DISP" and press it to see if the display returns. That button is used to toggle the display on and off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts