Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm a total newbie when it comes to mod'ing. First of, I have a stock '04 Tiburon SE 4 Cylinder, 5 Spd Manual. My son and I would like to mod this car, as we have seen some really nice Tib's. What should we mod first? I'm looking for any help as we both don't have a clue as to what mods we can do with this car. Should we replace the engine? We have looked and the NGM website but like I said, we are total newbie's. Thanks,

James

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Usually the first thing people would do with their car (and the cheapest thing to do) is get a decent intake, and replace that air box. I would suggest AEM Weapon R or HKS. AEM would probably be the best choice, but the most expendsive.

Rims are a good thing to do for the looks of the car too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 03 Tiburon and were i stated was with rims for looks but i made my own i bought some cheaps 100$ (craigslist) sand blasted them then painted them with high performance wheel paint then i got an aem cold air intake 260$ i just resently bought headers 90$ i too am a noob but i work for motion auto so i learn as i go.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Look into a starting with an intake system then go to an exhaust and eventually headers. Do some research and try to learn which item I just listed does, the variations of each item and how to install them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts