Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my bluetooth ODB2 adapter today and want to setup torque app. I know I want to see the ewga, while I appreciate the help using the needle method with multimeter, I also would like an easier way to check my specs and adjust as it gets hot and cold in AZ. After getting Pro, are there any other add-ins that I should be using?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have it and Everytime I use it after driving for 10 minutes it triggers the Trac control light... As soon as I turn the car off and back on the light turns off

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
407 Posts
I use it on a daily basis. Buy the Torque Pro App, and the Hyundai EX plug in. You will get read out for the EWGA as you drive, it can easily fluctuate +/- 0.2 volts.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I have Torque app and a Hyundai plug in.. works great.

For anyone having a problem with an obd2 scanner app, you need to look at the obd adapter or your cell phone.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick responses. I picked up a cheap ODB2 bluetooth adapter:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BY2CK32/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Got the torque pro and Hyundai plugin and all is working very well. Finding that the Speedometer on the dash is ~ 3.4MPH faster than what I get in torque app as well as GPS, which seems to confirm the suspicions I have had for awhile now. Using the Metallic Blue theme for now as it matches the dash pretty well, but would prefer no yellow font for the readouts and white instead. Anyone have a better theme suggestion to use?

Also, I am using the Boost gauge from the Hyundai plugin and it reads ~11psi at idle/coasting and has spiked up to 27psi in downshift pass going up a hill. Does that sound right? It seems it needs to be "calibrated" down a bit to get real numbers, or is there another PID I should be using?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts