Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of a 2011 se model in harbor gray metallic. Has everything besides navi, sunroof and the special mirror. Price was 20707, out the door price was $22.898. How did I do? I wanted the color so i went to the only dealer that had it. Other dealers may have had been like $200 bucks cheaper because htey were including the self dimming mirror with the car. Brand new off the truck delivered yesterday with 2mil on the odo, the ECO option is now the button so it was build very recently. Will shoot up some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (jgreg32 @ Oct 28 2010, 10:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367187
Just took delivery of a 2011 se model in harbor gray metallic. Has everything besides navi, sunroof and the special mirror. Price was 20707, out the door price was $22.898. How did I do? I wanted the color so i went to the only dealer that had it. Other dealers may have had been like $200 bucks cheaper because htey were including the self dimming mirror with the car. Brand new off the truck delivered yesterday with 2mil on the odo, the ECO option is now the button so it was build very recently. Will shoot up some pics tomorrow.
:00000732:

Don't know how you did as I paid MSRP. Look forward to seeing some pics.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Congrats and :00000732:

I'm partial to Harbor Gray myself. :whistling:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
welcome....another Harbor Grey Metallic owner arrives...stand tall...be proud...

:00000732:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
277 Posts
You'll forget about how much you paid very fast.

Don't think about it and just enjoy the new ride

Welcome to the forum - lots of nice people here.

·
1,914 Posts
You'll love your car and you got an excellent price! While I like my phantom black, I'm starting to think I should have bought the harbor gray.

·
Registered
95 Posts
QUOTE (jgreg32 @ Oct 29 2010, 01:49 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367187
Where in Jersey?

·
1,914 Posts
Beautiful! I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Where in Jersey are you?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
picked up the car from brad benson. I live in north jersey, right by the nj redbulls stadium. Car is great so far. I just did black door edge protector to avoid dings with other cars and such when opening doors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yesterday I picked up my Hyundai number 5.

I traded in an 09 Sonata Limited pearl white and bought a 2011 Sonata GLS pearl white with package.

I really do not care for sunroof nor leather seats, too hot in TEXAS, so the GLS made sense.

The Limited has 17 inch 55 aspect ratio flat tires that ride like the body is welded to the frame.

The GLS came with 16 inch alloy wheels and rides much better.

When I purchased my 09 Limited I went to NTB tire company and bought a set of 16 inch alloy wheels and 65 ratio tires to improve the ride.

It is amazing the vast improvements between the 09 and the 11!!!!!!!!!

The 11 is much quieter,rides better and gets better fuel mileage.

The dealership where I purchased my car is in Sherman, TEXAS which is 110 miles from my home. The 11 was full of fuel when I picked it up.
I break in my cars old school I do not set the cruise control for the first 1000 miles. Coming home I varied my speed between 55 to 65 and back, I topped off the fuel cell at home and it averaged 40.2 MPG!!!!!!!

I will install a K&N air filter and Petron Engine Conditioner to improve fuel mileage.

Texasjack

1 - 17 of 17 Posts