Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Took home 2 trophies for my Sonata family at Import Face Off today

1 - for best KDM (with over 15 Genesis n attendance)

1 - for best paint

Good stuff mane...I know you worked hard on this car...Wait a minute, when did you get auto folding mirrors?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Congratulations on the trophies MERF. You deserve them judging from the looks of your car. That thing is simply stunning.

What brand and size of wheels are you running? Have you done anything to the interior?

Dave

·
22,788 Posts
Nice job, Merf! Way to represent the logo. BTW, is that gorgeous woman in pic #3 Ms. Merf? You know what they say: "Behind every man and his mod, there's a woman rolling her eyes! :grin:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Great job bigmerf car looks awesome. Gotta hide the pics from my wife she loves purple and would want me to paint mine like yours. But I can't I love my red ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Your ride is beyond siccc brother! Great work!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
copycat, been rockin purple with gold b4 you bra lol

new rims lookin good though, are those polished lip or machined?
remember buddy my car was in the shop since Nov 7th.. technically i started my change first :) and on top of that my color is NOT purple. It is BLURPLE. Something not really appreciated or scene in pictures. And you are not painted, so tech you are still stock color with just a wrap ;) Lip is machined

·
Registered
221 Posts
Y'all are way behind on the Blurple color! Blurple from the factory baby! Anyway, fantastic job, and way to take the thunder away from the gen coupes that think they run the KDM arena!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Now I know why I like the color Blurple............my boat has the equivalent of a "Blurple" hull. In certain types of lighting the color looks blue but in other lighting it look purple.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Y'all are way behind on the Blurple color! Blurple from the factory baby! Anyway, fantastic job, and way to take the thunder away from the gen coupes that think they run the KDM arena!
but my car along side your factory color and it is completely different.. trust me

·
Registered
330 Posts
well done!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts