Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to stop the flashers from flashing when you use Bluelink remote start? My neighbor called us because they thought the alarm was going off. Also, my wife goes to work before dawn and this seems like a good way to alert some unsavory character to wait for her to go to her car. Looking at some past posts, I think Hyundai has been doing this for a few years now?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Unfortunately no. More for safety i'm guessing. But when my car is in long term parking at the airport and I try to warm my car up I wonder if security thinks anything with the car running for 5 minutes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there any way to stop the flashers from flashing when you use Bluelink remote start? My neighbor called us because they thought the alarm was going off. Also, my wife goes to work before dawn and this seems like a good way to alert some unsavory character to wait for her to go to her car. Looking at some past posts, I think Hyundai has been doing this for a few years now?
You beat me to the question. I find that feature most annoying. I live on the cold prairies and although I seldom use the remote start I don't want to broadcast the event. I have used it twice and twice people had asked if I have a problem and need assistance. Should be an option to turn off, like the back seat occupant warning when you leave the car. We are seniors, only groceries or the dog and he is never left for long in the winter, and never in the summer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts