Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have a Hyundai Sonata VE V6 bought brand new in March 2005 (exactly 5 and a half years ago). The total clicks on the dial are just shy of 62,000 KMS and the tire-rotations were carried out at regular intervals by the dealer. I need to buy new tires for my car which has otherwise served me very well.

1) Could anyone please give me some advise as to which is the best suited standard tire for the above car? I read various posts on this forum and I am leaning towards Yokohama. I would appreciate the make and model #.

2) I did a little research and found out that Canadian Tire and COSCTO both do not carry Yokohama. Could anyone advise a tire retailer in Scarborough/North York ON area that's reliable and who is not an extortionist? :) I have never changed tires on any car so I would prefer to take my car @ a tire retailer and have a professional person change them for me (as against buying from an online retailer and having them ship the tires to my address).

3) I have one very unusual problem. I had bought a satellite radio from Future Shop a couple of years ago and it was fixed in the AC vent by the technician. Over the past one year or so, the radio kept falling off so I picked it up and tried various angles to again fit it into the vent. By doing so, I have broken some of the vent sticks and the radio won't fit anymore. Could someone please advise where can I get the vent fixed and if there's any permanent solution for the satellite radio?

Please please help me guys and thank you in advance.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Individual dash/crashpad parts are available from Hyundai Motor Company,,, have Hyundai parts person lok up part(s) and order them for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.