Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to reset the settings, but I can't see the tire display screen at all, any ideas?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Was very disappointed for us Canadians and we not getting tpms!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

You'll be one of the few on here it seems that shares this support of the TPMS system. I, for one, like it. Not their cost or the design, but I think the system is a good idea.

·
Registered
610 Posts
@Kizzle1 - If you haven't either fixed this, or received an informative response within a few days, I'd have it checked out at the dealer. I'm assuming your car is still under warranty.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
My hand cart, snowthrower, four bicycles, water heater safety pressure tank, boat trailer, utility trailer, football, basketball, soccer ball, Supra, and motorhome all do not have TPMS, only the Limited does, and only on the four main tires, compact spare does not have it.

So all have to be manually checked, well so does the tires on the Limited, can't seem to read that display while the car is idle, if I could, can't seem to be in two different places at the same time.

Most people don't even know how to display their tire pressure, just about every vehicle has a different setup procedure, don't even know what that low pressure icon is if it comes on.

Gathering the accuracy of it is +/- 2 psi, while using an extremely accurate pressure gauge, all four tires do not show the same value.

Gather the reason the Limited has it, its the law. That icon will only come on if a tire is 7-9 psi low, not very accurate for the price they want for these things. But its the law.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My hand cart, snowthrower, four bicycles, water heater safety pressure tank, boat trailer, utility trailer, football, basketball, soccer ball, Supra, and motorhome all do not have TPMS, only the Limited does, and only on the four main tires, compact spare does not have it.

So all have to be manually checked, well so does the tires on the Limited, can't seem to read that display while the car is idle, if I could, can't seem to be in two different places at the same time.

Most people don't even know how to display their tire pressure, just about every vehicle has a different setup procedure, don't even know what that low pressure icon is if it comes on.

Gathering the accuracy of it is +/- 2 psi, while using an extremely accurate pressure gauge, all four tires do not show the same value.

Gather the reason the Limited has it, its the law. That icon will only come on if a tire is 7-9 psi low, not very accurate for the price they want for these things. But its the law.
I am thinking to buy TPMS sensors like additional device for my android head unit. I just have doubts about their usefulness, especially after your words.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts