Hyundai Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Mine go off soon as key is taken out ignition, great for when wife forgets too turn lights off as she used to do frequently on old car.
We are in Kent so maybe model rather than country specific, we have I10 active 12 plate.
How about parking lights then? A requirement for parking outside a 30 limit at night?
Mine is 59 plate classic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1) Workshop manual, Wiring diagrams, Diagnostic Trouble Codes , Owner's manual, part numbers and much more can be accessed by registering here (disable pop ups) http://service.hyundai-motor.com/
Edit These aditional steps are now rquired...
Unfortunately, this no longer works (tried yesterday). You can log in, but as soon as you want information, a payment popup appears. Any newer tricks or hints?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Missing door handle grommets

Here's a photo of the bag my new door caps came in, so you can see the correct part/order number :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
advice on roof box

Hi I have an i10 2012 model and would like to fit a roof box for a long(ish) journey (300 miles). does anyone have any advice?
thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, just purchased my i10 here in seychelles, and it is a 1.2 GLS version, A/T. Quite like the car but seem a bit disturbed by the amount of road noise the 165/60 R14 tyres make. Is this normal?
I see no reply to you. The original tyres on my i10 were fantastically noisy. I have just had the two front ones replaced with HiFly tyres (after 18,000 miles only) and have been able to turn the radio volume down from about 20 to 13. Incidentaly, noisy tyres tend to be heavy on petrol too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, first post! I have an i10 at the moment and am getting a new one on Monday (63 plate) I am getting the classic which as you will know does not have remote locking. I have tried to click on the link on this thread to get more info on adding this on or having installed but it doesn't work.
If its possible do Hyundai have to do it or is there somewhere people can recommend I go, also i wonder if it affects the 5 year warranty ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello, first post! I have an i10 at the moment and am getting a new one on Monday (63 plate) I am getting the classic which as you will know does not have remote locking. I have tried to click on the link on this thread to get more info on adding this on or having installed but it doesn't work.
If its possible do Hyundai have to do it or is there somewhere people can recommend I go, also i wonder if it affects the 5 year warranty ?

I also have a Classic i10. I enquired off Hyundai if fitting remote central locking would invalidate the warranty. They said that if the third party fitting of an alarm affected any other component and caused failure then it wouldn't be covered under the 5 year warranty.

I have had a quote of £259.99 from secureacar.co.uk to fit a the Toad AI606 CAT 1 Car Alarm remote central locking system on a i10 at my home, or £239.99 at their premises in Stafford. This price includes an additional motor to be fitted to the drivers door as one isn't fitted as standard. The drivers door opens with the key and activates the other doors at present. An additional motor is needed for remote working.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great stuff, only place i can find this online, thanks for supplying it, i keep mine in the car and on the odd occasion i want to read it, it is a pain running out for it..

·
Registered
1 Posts
The original post links are only partial.. your site is not re-directing it to the relevant articles. Could you put the absolute paths, or let your webmaster know that links are not being re- directed properly..at least the links to the PDF's work.

like this
http : / / index.php/?showtopic=36208
no space

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. Thanks for letting me join. Okay so I've read through the forums and can confirm a few things. All premium models have the hidden alarm. Secondly I read somewhere that if you have your lights on and turn the car off the lights don't go off. I can confirm this is false, if all your lights are on lock the car unlock and lock on the fob and it will switch them off, then when you unlock the car to walk towards it, it unlocks and turns the lights on :) hope these bits help.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts