Hyundai Forums banner

441 - 450 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Its not designed to cool the brakes. It there to hit the tires for less rolling resistance (better mpg). The air hits tire and helps turn which in turn lessens the energy it takes to rotate.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I found out something interesting about the rear mirror.
I knew that it dims at night but what I notice is that it only dims if it detects a car behind you.
The other day I was driving at dusk, so there still a good visibility and a car comes behind and the mirror dimmed and all I could really see was the lights.
The car then passed me and I looked at the mirror and I could see all around.
That was pretty neat.

·
Registered
201 Posts
A lot of, if not most newer cars don't have a (height) adjustable passenger seat, so I can see how you and others missed it.

This height adjustable passenger seat was a GREAT feature for my better half and I. I am over a foot taller than her so a fixed-height passenger seat just does not fit both of us.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I've been using those little "bubble" mirrors for decades.
They allow you to see tire to curb and blind spot simultaneous with the normal rear view.
I don't like the idea of moving the mirrors up and down frequently, due to wear and tear on those little motors.

·
Registered
39 Posts
2017 Limited : Is there a way to change the MPH in the center info screen to KPH?

Also is there a way to start the car, leave fob in pocket, turn AC/heat on and the go back inside with the doors LOCKED?

·
Registered
317 Posts
You can lock the car, lock all doors and unlock driver door manually. Exit and use key to lock driver door. My aftermarket remote starter lets me lock doors with my phone.

441 - 450 of 450 Posts