Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I tint my windows 50% Front/35% Rear, or should I get BOTH the KFX Strut Bar & the KFX Engine Damper?
Tinting my windows will likely cost in the ballpark of $200, possibly a little less.
Getting both KFX mods will run me $220, including shipping.

All of my current mods can be found at both My Garage and my CarDomain page.

Time to start another poll because I'm indecisive!
CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
tint first i recommend 50% all 4 windows and the 35 back window and 5% window sheild banner

·
Registered
305 Posts
Im in the market for tints, sick of people at stoplights with 97 civic sedans revving their fart cans and looking at me

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmao.. now I have my $500 check from a gig I just played, and the polls are still 50/50.. I guess that means I have to pick. dang LOL

·
Registered
562 Posts
ill finish the poll off...
Get the mods first. tint can wait
I just hope you get the correct engine damper i got the wrong one also from KFX and it has been a month or more and no telling what im supposed to do about it yet.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Or maybe I should go with a small subwoofer for my car?

If I go that route instead of the previously two mentioned mods, I wouldn't want anything too loud. I would just want something that provides accurate, deep bass to compliment my newly installed JVC KD-HDR30 200W HD Radio (which OWNS btw lol). I'm thinking Self-Powered Subwoofer Tube. I would want something that I can easily remove in a snap if I need to haul around a bunch of crap, so a tube I could always unstrap would be wonderful. The only question is, what would I strap it to in the hatch? The floor is smooth. Would I have to cut slots in the floor board to slide the strap through?

The budget I'm allowing myself for any of these mods is $220, tops.

·
Car Window Sunshades
16 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
QuikSnap
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing