Hyundai Forums banner

This Accent Is Beastly!

3K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Shingo1-6 
I found this when I was looking for body kits. Thought some of you guys might want to see it. I thought it was pretty nifty.

[attachment=18933:ernie_ma...1_800x0w.jpg] [attachment=18934:ernie_ma...c_800x0w.jpg] [attachment=18935:ernie_ma...2_800x0w.jpg]

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/hyundai/2007-...ture210769.html

There's only 3 things I'm not a fan of with this car:
1. The wing. Spoilers are meant for downforce for rear wheel drive cars, so that they have more control.... Although it does look kinda cool... Okay, maybe I like the wing... maybe... Yea.
2. Vacant grill. I know it may keep the radiator cooler... :/ maybe. But it just doesn't look cool like that.... plus... bugs... haha
3. Hate yellow headlights.

Other than those things, I think it looks awesome! Love the decal going from the headlights to the back. And the body kit is very well designed.

Attachments

QUOTE (hoosieraccent @ Jun 20 2010, 03:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334703
You did but I remember it already been discussed a few times while back (I think there are several more threads about this same car pointing to the same site) so I merged them. :grin:

Sorry for the confusion.   :thumbsup:
Oh. I didn't know you could do that. Alright. No problemo.

And I didn't even know it was all wheel drive. I thought it was still front wheel drive. Didn't really read into it. Just thought it looked cool. haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.