Hyundai Forums banner

This Accent Is Beastly!

3K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Shingo1-6 
#1 ·
I want all you guys to take a look at the latest issue of (I thinik its) Import tuner...

Flip through till on the left page at the top, you'll see a hand drawn picture of a RIDICULOUS Accent and a nissan r35 skyline...

Basically what it says is that hyundai motors is allowing this company called Highendperformance.net to build our car for an upcoming car show (I forget what its called but its basically a high end version of Nopi)

Basically what they're doing is building a custom widebody bodykit, doing a beta turbo swap... with a... get this (salivating) Santa Fe AWD drivetrain!!!

Dont believe me? when trying to follow up I found this...

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/hyundai/ernie...nt-ar46588.html

This is cool... what it goes to prove... is that there are no more excuses for us to not build our cars... if we want to stay ahead of the curve.. we have to do WHATEVER it takes to get our cars to be ridiculously powerful....

Yup :) fun stuff

See less See more
Discussion starter · #10 ·
stuff sticking out=

Front canards... disrupt the airflow around the front bumper causing a disruption in power robbing windstreams

Vents behind doors... cools rear brakes while putting down force on rear end (better traction)

Vents by Front canards... same thing...

Yes, all ricey as ****, but if used correctly, can be invaluable to a high speed racer... aerodynamics are where its at!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.