Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting tired of the rims that I have and was considering tri spokes. The only ones I found were the rota hm3. Any ideas or suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm really into the three spoked rims but I guess that look is really dated. I also like deep dish rims.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Varrstoen | Custom Performance Wheels and Accessories » Products
you can get a much more agressive offset and width with varrstoen than Drag wheels

Wheels
Yeah, the Varrstoen wheels have nicer offsets, but the wheels are all over-sized. I'm not a fan of big wheels on small cars (or anything, really).

I suggest Konig and Drag because you can easily get them ordered from a Discount Tire/America's Tire and don't have to pay shipping. Also, they look pretty good, even if the offset isn't very low. They also are affordable and come in smaller sizes.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Those are very nice looking. But it doesn't list the weight. I think a 15x8 would be overkill for an Accent. $149 isn't bad, but I can get some Drags or Konigs for around $100ea and they weigh in at 12-14lbs. But the offset on those Varrostoen V3s is very nice.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Bbs rs

·
Registered
763 Posts
15x8 is nowhere near over kill, just dont be stupid and get 15x8 with a ZERO offset.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I think 8'' is a bit overkill for the Accent. I mean, my track car only has 7'' and feels like it's on rails at the track and has 90 more hp and 40 more torque. Also, I've seen that a lot of 15x8s weigh a strange amount more than a 15x7-- not all, but some. If not for a bit of tire overhang w/ 215 tires, i'd even opt for 15x6.5, but i'd rather have tire stretch than tire overhang.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Advan sa-3r....expensive im sure.

there are a lot of 4 spokes out now. I had drag DR30's for a year or two.
im pretty sure you're the only one who answered the guys question, now that I look at it haha.

·
Registered
763 Posts
enkei rs3.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those enkie rs3's are sick. But I just bough megan springs, I will have to wait a while for rims, but I might just end up those, thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts