Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a 2011 Tuscon and would like some feedback from anyone who owns one. Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2010 Tucson. I really like the car and is fun to drive. I am getting 27-29 MPG with a mix of city/hwy. I am having a issue with the front passenger side window not working at times but the dealer is working on it now. Good luck with your new car!

·
Registered
838 Posts
This is my 3rd Hyundai, a 2010 Tucson GLS with the popular equip pkge, I love it! I had a 2003 Crystal blue Santa Fe LX V6 4WD, thought it was the best car I ever had, it did everything well, and was great on gas, 3yrs 87k miles, no issues at all. Then upgraded to a 2005 Nautical blue Tucson LX V6 AWD, ditto, not quite as good on gas, but even better then the Santa Fe, all around. My wife, & I used to volley to drive each of these vahicles :)

Now I've traded up to the new Kiwi green AWD Tucson, and it's even better still! A new 6spd auto as opposed to a 4spd, bigger brakes, electric steering, tighter suspension, blue dashboard display, an even peppier 4cyl. It seems to be able to turn on a dime, & stop on a dime, it amazing! These also have 4WD lock which most other vehicles of this type do not have, a definite advantage in bad weather. I average 23-27mpg

Any other questions?

Best of Luck Mike

P.S. You might want to wait for the turbo version, from what I read it will use regular, not premium fuel! (another rarity in this category)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts