1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
542 Posts
Just a warning. A coworker purchased one a few years ago and the thing was constantly at the dealership getting repairs. Do your homework before purchasing that jeep. It's the lowest rated vehicle by Consumer Reports. They scored it 17 points out of 100. Please don't take my word for it do some research. I would run from that thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Just a warning. A coworker purchased one a few years ago and the thing was constantly at the dealership getting repairs. Do your homework before purchasing that jeep. It's the lowest rated vehicle by Consumer Reports. They scored it 17 points out of 100. Please don't take my word for it do some research. I would run from that thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535
This. I can understand wanting to change but dont go from frying pan into the fire.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thinking.... As much as I want one and always have. I'm gonna do the smart thing and keep mine, 3 yrs till it's paid off....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
542 Posts
Thinking.... As much as I want one and always have. I'm gonna do the smart thing and keep mine, 3 yrs till it's paid off....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Great choice i applaud you. You should go out and celebrate cuz you just saved yourself a lot of $$$ and headaches. The dealers would of been high fiving each other and laughing when you pulled out of the lot with that thing and left them your sonata.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
If you want a jeep, get a tj or and xj...

YJ all the way!

I cant even remember how many times i put mine on its side while off roading with it lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts