Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about getting a rear spoiler lip for my trunk.. i was looking at this one but I'd like to hear from someone who purchased a trunk lip and installed it.. I had one on my g35 that blew off while i was driving down the highway..

·
Registered
726 Posts
i just purchased the one in the first link. made an offer of $65 and they countered with $79. I may have been able to counter and save a few more bucks but I accepted the $79 offer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just purchased the one in the first link. made an offer of $65 and they countered with $79. I may have been able to counter and save a few more bucks but I accepted the $79 offer.
please keep us informed with time.. im curious to see how long it takes for you to get it.. and how it looks.

i dont see my paint code on there i might have to email the guy, i have pacific blue pearl

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think the codes listed are Korean colors. I emailed and asked for harbor grey metallic. We'll see what I actually get.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks like ill be dealing with wing king.. the guy from the link i posted in the first post is telling me that black blue (UEB paint code)is the same as my pacific blue pearl (T3 paint code)??

btw, is autowingandspoilerking actually wing king? i tried ebay search for spoilerwingking and got that dude.. seams like the right guy but i want to make sure before i make my purchase.

·
Registered
441 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts