Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
More tomorrow, good night

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
I like the grille and have been looking at the chrome one on Shark Racing, but can't justify dropping over $200 for it lol. Looks nice though. Why the euro tag on a Korean car?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Lowered Sonatas look like they just suck the road, I really like the look.

I am not being critical just a question for iNTEGY, why do you have a plate on the front of your car? It is cool, thought you were posting from outside the US, but a clean front bumper is better. I see the new 2014 Sonata commercials with the clean bumper and I wish I lived in a State that didn't require front plates.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Not sure why people lower their cars i think it looks goofy but that's just my opinion. How do they ride lowered like that? I've seen a few cars that were lowered and when they go over a bump the car seems to stiffly bounce and the driver's head looks like it hits the ceiling. Maybe people who lower them around here do it wrong but is what i described a normal way for a lowered car to ride?

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
2.0 터보;1818313 said:

I am not being critical just a question for iNTEGY, why do you have a plate on the front of your car? It is cool, thought you were posting from outside the US, but a clean front bumper is better. I see the new 2014 Sonata commercials with the clean bumper and I wish I lived in a State that didn't require front plates.
No front plates in AZ. :D I also HATE the way cars look with front plates.

·
22,793 Posts
Asked a guy what size rims he was running on a new "brilliant, fire-engine colored red" Honda coupe. He said 18's. I remarked at how nice they looked. He agreed, but quickly added, "But they sure killed the ride."

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2.0 터보;1818313 said:

A truck backed into my car about a year ago and put a hole the size of a baseball in the front bumper - so, instead of filing a claim and getting a new bumper, I got the Moldovan tag. I like it, personally.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure why people lower their cars i think it looks goofy but that's just my opinion. How do they ride lowered like that? I've seen a few cars that were lowered and when they go over a bump the car seems to stiffly bounce and the driver's head looks like it hits the ceiling. Maybe people who lower them around here do it wrong but is what i described a normal way for a lowered car to ride?

Sent from my SCH-I535
I bought Megan coilovers for my car, you can adjust how stiff you want the ride, and the ride height.
IMO it looks better than stock, no more 4x4 wheel gap.

Of course

·
Registered
542 Posts
I bought Megan coilovers for my car, you can adjust how stiff you want the ride, and the ride height.
IMO it looks better than stock, no more 4x4 wheel gap.

Of course
Well that's good you can somewhat adjust the ride. Never even crossed my mind to lower a car so i haven't looked into it. My SE rides stiff enough so i couldn't imagine going to something that rides even stiffer especially for a DD.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Asked a guy what size rims he was running on a new "brilliant, fire-engine colored red" Honda coupe. He said 18's. I remarked at how nice they looked. He agreed, but quickly added, "But they sure killed the ride."
The tire size matters more than wheel size. I'm running 235/45r18 which is bigger than the oem tires that come on the 18's.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm trying something new

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Serious question, does anyone have an opinion on my car? I plan to tint the windows soon, but I'm not sure if I want to do anything else to the exterior. Have any real performance parts been released for the 2.4?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts