Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, after having my i20 for about 4 days now, there's a few things which I really like...

1) I find the eco-drive indicator a game. I constantly try to get the best mpg possible. Currently, I'm at 48.5.

2) Using integrated iPod is so nice! For everyone's info, it is exactly the same menu as in the iPod itself. So, the main menu is Songs, Artists, Albums, Genres, Composers and Playlists. I recommend creating a playlist for the car, because searching through all the artists could take time! (For this, you have to use the offical connector. If you use the white cable supplied by Apple, then you get funny names like ALSK.mp3 because this is how iTunes formats files.)

3) Electronic folding door mirrors. Not used to them yet, so I sometimes drive off with them closed!

4) The cool wipers. They get rid of water, not just spread it around the car like normal ones do!

Add more!

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (fernando @ Aug 24 2010, 02:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351410
So, after having my i20 for about 4 days now, there's a few things which I really like...

1) I find the eco-drive indicator a game. I constantly try to get the best mpg possible. Currently, I'm at 48.5.

2) Using integrated iPod is so nice! For everyone's info, it is exactly the same menu as in the iPod itself. So, the main menu is Songs, Artists, Albums, Genres, Composers and Playlists. I recommend creating a playlist for the car, because searching through all the artists could take time! (For this, you have to use the offical connector. If you use the white cable supplied by Apple, then you get funny names like ALSK.mp3 because this is how iTunes formats files.)

3) Electronic folding door mirrors. Not used to them yet, so I sometimes drive off with them closed!

4) The cool wipers. They get rid of water, not just spread it around the car like normal ones do!

Add more!
Hi fernando,

Can you please share more details about the "official connector" for the iPod. I am presently using the white wire and as you mentioned the names are weird (as saved in the iPod Disk)

Please share a pic of the wire if possible :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE (i20rocks @ Oct 6 2010, 08:48 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=361445
Hi fernando,

Can you please share more details about the "official connector" for the iPod. I am presently using the white wire and as you mentioned the names are weird (as saved in the iPod Disk)

Please share a pic of the wire if possible :)

Cheers!
Hi i20rocks,

The cable looks as follows:

·
Registered
410 Posts

Hi fernando, I wouldn't rely too much on the eco-drive indicator, not as reliant as you may think.
If you want a real MPG reading do a full tank to full tank and convert the litres to gallons check, you may be surprised.
Glad you are liking the car.
S.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts