Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Elantra N-line
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else is struggling to find any aftermarket wheels that'll look good on these cars? I've been looking for HOURS and I can't seem to think any of them fits well.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
There's no accounting for taste.

·
Registered
2021 Elantra N Line | 6MT | Phantom Black
92 Posts
I was in search for a separate set of wheels (and snow tires) for the midwest winter. I want to keep the wheels OEM and found a used set from an older Elantra Sport - they are the same size to what is current on my N Line...out of the factory. I haven't put them on yet but will soon. In the meantime, this is what they would look like on the N Line for the winter. You will see how the Elantra looks with factory wheels and OEM wheels from older Elantra Sport.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Tire

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was in search for a separate set of wheels (and snow tires) for the midwest winter. I want to keep the wheels OEM and found a used set from an older Elantra Sport - they are the same size to what is current on my N Line...out of the factory. I haven't put them on yet but will soon. In the meantime, this is what they would look like on the N Line for the winter. You will see how the Elantra looks with factory wheels and OEM wheels from older Elantra Sport.

View attachment 463074
View attachment 463072

View attachment 463073
Honestly doesn't look bad. Oddly enough those wheels look better on the new N-line.

I'm just trying to find something lighter. I don't wanna go to 19" wheels for what I want due to offset on a certain wheel. Curious to if I can request a custom offset from a manufacturer. Anyways did you edit that? Good edit. What did you use?

·
Registered
2021 Elantra Ultimate Tech | 2013 Elantra GL
70 Posts
Personally, the only wheels I hate on the 21 Elantra is the all black ones in the lower trims. Lord, those are hideous. The car just doesn't suit all black. Then again, it's a matter of taste. I like the wheels on the N Line best, followed by the 17" on my Ultimate (Limited, in America). It's true, the wheels make or break the look of the whole car.

Reactions: M25201

·
Registered
70 Posts
The 18" N Line wheels are the perfect size on these cars. They need a bigger wheel.

View attachment 463074
View attachment 463072

View attachment 463073
The 18" N Line wheels are sharp. These cars look better in larger wheels.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 18" N Line wheels are sharp. These cars look better in larger wheels.
I am thinking about this. People are running 28" and 19" wheels at +40 offset and it's still inside the fender.
Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
2021 Elantra N Line | 6MT | Phantom Black
92 Posts
Those Enkei wheels look nice and probably better suited for certain colored vehicles. It does have a nice contrast against the blue. ;)

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive parking light

·
Registered
134 Posts
Wow 245s fit? I am so upgrading to +0 when it's tire replacement time. My wife just had her 17 inch limited wheels powdercoared glossy black and looks good on the all blacked out 21 hybrid she has. They have an unusual look that is hard to find aftermarket

·
Registered
70 Posts
Those Enkei wheels look nice and probably better suited for certain colored vehicles. It does have a nice contrast against the blue. ;)

View attachment 463191
Not digging those personally. But this kind of thing is entirely personal.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Wow 245s fit? I am so upgrading to +0 when it's tire replacement time. My wife just had her 17 inch limited wheels powdercoared glossy black and looks good on the all blacked out 21 hybrid she has. They have an unusual look that is hard to find aftermarket
Well if I'm getting that 9.5" inch wide rim, 245 would be good. 235 would be stretching it.

Also here's the video on it. The 9.5" width ones are concaved a bit ALSO it's rotary forged so it's lightweight and affordable.

Yes 245 will fit. There's like an +45, +40, and an +38 offset available... At the time of saving my cart a few days ago.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Elantra 2.0N/A IVT
50 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wha
what are you looking for personally?
Personally, or more personal? lol

I like the factory 17" wheels on my blue Elantra. They're sharp enough for me.

Reactions: M25201

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Personally, or more personal? lol

I like the factory 17" wheels on my blue Elantra. They're sharp enough for me.
Well you are getting more comfort than me lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts