Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We purchased a new 2011 Hyundai Sonata in June 2010 and I am religious about maintenance and purchased a "case" of each item I needed for 5 yrs. of service at home, well a boat happened and we recently traded the Sonata for new truck and I have all these items left over and would love to see them go to the same place if possible, I have priced well below dealer prices and even less than the cheapest online retailers, so if you care about your car as much as I did here is a chance to save a ton of money on you DIY maintenance items!!! You would need 2 more quarts of the ATF for the drain and fill procedure I had done mine twice in the 80,000 miles we had it so only 2 left. So I have 2 air filters, 8 oil filters with 4 new crush washers for the drain plug I always replace them every other oil change, factory Pearl White touch up paint base and clear only used on 2 rock chips less than 6 months ago. So you can call or txt John at 316-655-633zero anytime! Thanks for reading!

2011 and up Hyundai Sonata maintenance items

Here is my Craiglist ad for pics if you are interested it has my shipping zip to get and idea on that cost! I loved my baby but she was not going to pull the new boat next summer! LOL

Thanks to everyone here for all the guidance and advice and ideas over the past 3 1/2 yrs. :beer:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would do $50 for oil and air with washers if you are interested? The SP4-M is 15 bucks a quart at a minimum!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Also interested in some of the items, oil & air filters. Wondering a shipped price to 46947 if sngldad isn't interested, zip 46947.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried again hopefully it went through, paint sold locally yesterday bdub I would do $60 shipped on air and oil filters not sure how much that saves over local purchase just let me know or call/txt if anyone wants it I only have 1 un-opened quart of the SP4-M

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So have not heard back on the filters looks like I could do $60 shipped just about anywhere US so PM or comment if interested.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok all that is left is the air filters are you tellin me nobody changes thier own? Dealer or a mom and pop shop has to be marking them up I will beat any ebay price!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts