Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First:VewDew...I hope you don't mind my using your picture in this try-out, but it's simply one of my favorite Harbor Grays and as you'll see below, it's the perfect host for the only pic of the rim I had to work with.

The picture:I decided to finally try and 'shop this image after chewing on the picture of the rim for over a month. (I just had to see what they might look like on a gray)

The rims are ASA Noble series NB105 and only come in 17", so they're stretched a bit to fit the SE's 18s. Can't find any more specs for the rims ,so I'm not even sure if they'd work.

Now I can't decide if they look too "busy" on this car.

[attachment=18866:0rm1vewdew.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE (Hues @ Jun 17 2010, 03:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=333855
First:VewDew...I hope you don't mind my using your picture in this try-out, but it's simply one of my favorite Harbor Grays and as you'll see below, it's the perfect host for the only pic of the rim I had to work with.

The picture:I decided to finally try and 'shop this image after chewing on the picture of the rim for over a month. (I just had to see what they might look like on a gray)

The rims are ASA Noble series NB105 and only come in 17", so they're stretched a bit to fit the SE's 18s. Can't find any more specs for the rims ,so I'm not even sure if they'd work.

Now I can't decide if they look too "busy" on this car.

[attachment=18866:0rm1vewdew.jpg]
thats a pretty good job you did with that....i think they look good, not TOO much going on but still alot to make you look twice at it

i really like it

·
Registered
717 Posts
They look good but I believe 18"-19" is best plus a small lowering job is what will make the car stand out. I love my SE wheels and stance for everyday driving. I put around 100 miles a day so I most likely won't change anything.

·
Banned
630 Posts
the SE really needs the 18's....19's look better but sacrifice ride quality....17's just dont cut it

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly, I haven't been that big of a fan of the SE rims...But the last two Sonatas I've seen in person, in parking lots, have been Harbor gray SEs and now I totally get it. They really do look great on this car.

My evil plan calls for a Harbor gray Limited Turbo and if it still comes out wearing SE shoes, I'll be happy.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My draw to these rims is (in my mind) they're the closest look to the BMW M5 of a decade ago...Which are about my favorite of all time.

[attachment=18867:0rm2.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts