Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ... eight days ago the Entourage stopped running. Pushed the heavy beast into a local driverway. Spent a whole week chasing the trouble codes that all directed me to replace the TPS.... the whole throttle body ... the accelerator pedal assembly and then the fuel pump.
A little over $500 and still no start. Got her all set to go to a local garage after all my failures and then had a thought. I never tested the relays.
Yup ...... the computer control relay tested bad. A $20. part that took a week to find. Two good things ------ I plan on keeping the van and two ----- good thing I don't fix cars for a living.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,344 Posts
Yup ...... the computer control relay tested bad. A $20. part that took a week to find.
Why didn't you post about the problem at the time? When folk ask for help with this type of fault (or any electrical fault really) one of the first things I advise them to do is check the fuses with a voltmeter. If you had checked the ECU & SNSR fuses and found no voltage that would have pointed you to the faulty relay literally after the first step in the diagnosis. Asking for help would likely have saved you a $hit load of time & money.

Anyway, great to hear the old girl is mobile again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts