Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
that looks like a picture of a sonata prototype made a few years ago. like i said with the sonata coupe...hyundai will be shooting themselves in the foot business wise if they come out with a mini sonata(11/12 elantra) and a large soanta(if this is new azera picture).

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks like it but it's not, the sonata prototype was actually more aggressive.

I hope hyundai don't stray from this azera concept because it's so hot.

a larger sonata with a slimmed down chiseled profile is really what it needs.

QUOTE (XxSuperGmaN25xX @ Nov 24 2010, 12:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374512
that looks like a picture of a sonata prototype made a few years ago. like i said with the sonata coupe...hyundai will be shooting themselves in the foot business wise if they come out with a mini sonata(11/12 elantra) and a large soanta(if this is new azera picture).

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they look totally different...the azera actually has design cues from the older azera; like the quarter hump.

not to mention the jaguar will be at least 3 times as expensive and that's when the desirability of the jaguar ends. this kinda of stuff really makes you stop and think what you are getting for your money, is it just a buncha marketting branding phoney baloney...or u can get a hyundai.

QUOTE (shinigami @ Nov 24 2010, 12:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374516

looks nice..

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would say the rear lights look more like aston martin

anyway, why are they making 3 (soon to be 4) mid-large size sedans? how will the azera sit between the sonata and genesis? equus i can understand is the flagship.... but the azera? I don't know....

·
Registered
74 Posts
wow... looks good!
If this has the interior quality like the genesis and it's priced right, I would def consider trading in my Sonata for this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts