Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here we go, I start off with One thing the HORN. I hated the stock golf cart horn on my Limted. So i ordered a Piaa 500db plug and play horn for $40 and it comes with 2 horns. and I gave the guy at the dealer $20 and he took off the girl and all snaps so i know that if anything happens they have all the parts there. and it sounds like a Euro horn/air horn. I'm very happy. The next thing was Tint. 20% nice and dark and very clean looking, Def head turner, Next was Paint the Mud guards the same color of the car. I have Pearl white and the outside Mudguards i had the dealer flexie paint them. Then put in 6000k HID $140 big big diff!! and all Led inside and dome. My last thing i want to do is add HID to the fog 6000k and change the rearview mirror and put in the mirror with the gps and rearview camera built in and bam!!!! A sick Hot car with maybe $600 total out of pocket. Enjoy guys. Pics to come soon. Anyone know where to get all season winter or rubber mats? OEM?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.