Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here we go, I start off with One thing the HORN. I hated the stock golf cart horn on my Limted. So i ordered a Piaa 500db plug and play horn for $40 and it comes with 2 horns. and I gave the guy at the dealer $20 and he took off the girl and all snaps so i know that if anything happens they have all the parts there. and it sounds like a Euro horn/air horn. I'm very happy. The next thing was Tint. 20% nice and dark and very clean looking, Def head turner, Next was Paint the Mud guards the same color of the car. I have Pearl white and the outside Mudguards i had the dealer flexie paint them. Then put in 6000k HID $140 big big diff!! and all Led inside and dome. My last thing i want to do is add HID to the fog 6000k and change the rearview mirror and put in the mirror with the gps and rearview camera built in and bam!!!! A sick Hot car with maybe $600 total out of pocket. Enjoy guys. Pics to come soon. Anyone know where to get all season winter or rubber mats? OEM?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If your near the Canadian border and don't mind the drive north. Hyundai Canada dealers have OEM all season mats for front and rear available. Dealers may not have them instock for cash and carry purchase but can order them and have them there in a week. So call in advance to check.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts