Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Elantra Limited Hybrid
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to clean my seats yesterday, and noticed that there appears to be some staining on it. I think it comes from my belt when I am sitting down. A bit on the left bolster and a line across the bottom of the back. Tried some cleaners, but it didn't make much difference. Any ideas on something that may work? Since it's white, even a type of bleach-style cleaner may work.
Shoe Automotive design Hood Mesh Grey

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i really like this stuff:
they have several leather car products, i also use a leather serum after the detailer. the detailer is a great cleaner. the best is that both of these products will leave a new car leather scent for several days. our sonata has almost the same color seats, but the elantra is much softer and nicer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Went to clean my seats yesterday, and noticed that there appears to be some staining on it. I think it comes from my belt when I am sitting down. A bit on the left bolster and a line across the bottom of the back. Tried some cleaners, but it didn't make much difference. Any ideas on something that may work? Since it's white, even a type of bleach-style cleaner may work.
View attachment 475149
Try Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean. It pretty much works on everything. Wet or dry!! Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts