Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or are they all individual problems of their own?

The ABS ESC thing happened about a month ago. Didn't come back on until on the way to lunch.
And came back on on the way back to the office.

What is going on???

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (rallyman @ Oct 18 2010, 06:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364349
Have you had your brake light switch replaced as per the recall yet?
The Brake Light replacement was at the Dealer, and they are under obligation to check for all applicable TSB's and Federal Recalls at

the time the Car is presented. Plus Suzanna has been very pro active with all Sonata campaigns during her years here. Probably has been

to the Dealer more than most of us. Very conscientious, yet the victim of automotive abuse.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't remember that one specifically but I know the dealer has checked recalls.
And one of the gentlemen here, confirmed with my VIN number.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Of course us 06 Veterans were used to recalls but that was the BIG one. Oh and the OCS recall where you left your

Car, and small adult or child at the shop, and they would mail them away with the passenger seat to another city for adjustments. :p

We have the Official secret Hyundai Memo, along with the recall & TSB. Hyundai sure did this one on the cheap. If you don't ask they don't tell. :w00t:

http://www.amdmaddness.com/sonata/tsb/ocs_reprogramming.pdf

·
Registered
3 Posts
15 dollars for a brake light switch, the one under the dash. that is the same thing my car was doing and i got a scanner and it said the switch was shorting out. so i installed on on sat. and the problem is gone. easy and cheap fix! and the dealer never told me this. !!! they said i had tranny issues

1 - 6 of 6 Posts