Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since PastorK did his interior, i LOVED the looked, and i don't even like yellow! :D

My idea is to paint the bottom half of the interior trim that we have in our Accents all the way to the back seats, but im kinda not sure on the glove box, and a/c controls, what are your suggestions? i really don't like the plastic its made out of, and i don't like the texture that is on it right now, so i would smooth it out, then paint it with Charcoal Grey to match the body then clear coat and wet sand.

Atari - i used your car interior since it was closest looking to mine, plus its a sweet wide angle shot ;) hope you don't mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
that would be hot, only you would want reupholstered seats that were black with the middle sections in the same color red to tie it all together... well.. its your interior, but its just a thought.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i'm not gonna do red, im gonna do the factory charcoal color hyundai has... or maybe a lighter color idk yet i really gotta take some well lighted pics and then photoshop some ideas

ill be sure to post em when i think of some.

·
Registered
178 Posts
what i get for only looking at the pic :p Will still look good though.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Looks nice ,maybe a bit more than for my taste ,but definately considering doing the center of the seats myself if I can find the right color "burnt orange".Body color accents havea way of setting a car apart. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts