Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by a dealer and test drove the fully loaded GT Sport in "Summit Gray" with the Sport Tech package today.

I was pretty impressed by the exterior looks, the paint color, the wheels, the interior, CarPlay worked great, ventilated seats were so cold that I had to turn them down (in Florida heat!), panoramic sunroof was impressive, adaptive cruise control worked well... The cargo was even pretty impressive for being as small a car as it is. Only weird con: No auto trunk opening. Gotta lift it yourself. I'm kind of ok with that.

How Hyundai managed to fit all the tech and styling and safety into a sub $30k package is beyond me. Some of this stuff are crazy expensive options in luxury cars - particularly the wireless charging, ventilated seats, pano sunroof, and the adaptive cruise control.

I just test drove a BMW X3, and I might have enjoyed driving the Hyundai more. I don't believe it, either.

I got a sign-and-drive offer of $312/month on a 3-year, 12k miles lease with $0 down. I'm tempted to take it.

What did you all pay for yours? Lease or purchase? What interest rate did you get?

·
Registered
5 Posts
sucks being in Canada for a 3 year 20,000 KM/year lease with zero down I'd be looking at almost $600 CDN a month!!! wTf!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
sucks being in Canada for a 3 year 20,000 KM/year lease with zero down I'd be looking at almost $600 CDN a month!!! wTf!!
We are getting screwed left and right, up an down, and no Vaseline either...

I am expecting thorough GT Ultimate (read fully loaded, nothing to add) test drive on Monday.
GT is a great value, you cannot currently beat in regards with technology, space, etc.
BUT, we are missing: all 4 windows auto-up/down, front/rear parking sensors (parking assist), fog lights, tilt mirrors when backing up, idle stop and go... should I continue???
And this is NOT a pipe dream. This is actual car with above equipment sold in Europe.
I bet we can get some of those in 2020/21 but then lets wait forever until perfect car is manufactured...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be hopefully picking up my GT Sport this evening. I'll take some photos and report back here when I get a chance, as well as describe the deal I got.

·
Registered
2019 Elantra GT N Line, 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT (SOLD)
1,856 Posts
I didn't know ventilated seats were available! This Floridian would love having such seats his car! :)
Ventilated seats were available on the previous gen lol. 2016+

1 - 6 of 6 Posts