Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the freaking car!!!! Dealer quoted me 22600 with trade in in Richmond VA. A Dealer in Charlottesville offered me 22100 with trade in. Both are OTD prices. Heading to Manasas next weekend to see what they offer then off to Williamsburg to get their quote. After that....let the negotiations begin. The car is a 2011 Sonata SE with nav/sunroof package.... So delicious.

·
Registered
426 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Apr 17 2010, 06:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314172
I love the freaking car!!!! Dealer quoted me 22600 with trade in in Richmond VA. A Dealer in Charlottesville offered me 22100 with trade in. Both are OTD prices. Heading to Manasas next weekend to see what they offer then off to Williamsburg to get their quote. After that....let the negotiations begin. The car is a 2011 Sonata SE with nav/sunroof package.... So delicious.
LOL, that pretty much the reaction we all had!

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Apr 17 2010, 11:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314172

yeh right,...so how about sending a few of them over the pond!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts