Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys last week i had mt steering play games it felt as if there was no steering fluid the steering grinded and groaned and was very pulsing licky i was only 500 meters from my mechanic we put it up and no obivious fluid leeks and steer fluid resevior was still full and 90,000 km service (major service) was done by this same mechanic only a week earlier when car car came off hoist steering was back to normal was wondering if any one else had this problem :liebe011:

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (tassie terrican @ Jun 1 2010, 02:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328282
hi guys last week i had mt steering play games it felt as if there was no steering fluid the steering grinded and groaned and was very pulsing licky i was only 500 meters from my mechanic we put it up and no obivious fluid leeks and steer fluid resevior was still full and 90,000 km service (major service) was done by this same mechanic only a week earlier when car car came off hoist steering was back to normal was wondering if any one else had this problem :liebe011:
Hi was steering fluid changed on the service possible air lock if so which has now cleared ?
Alan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts