Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am expecting delivery of my terracn next week, and on looking around at images on the net, see thgat most of these vehicles are fitted with a rear spoiler wich looks pretty good.
It appears that for some obscure reason this is not available in the UK.
Can anyone tell me why. and can anyone tell me where i might be able to get one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Have also searched long and hard for one to keep the muck off back window with no luck at all, I would also love an answer to this one

cheers Hammy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys!

In Norway all Terracans are fitted with the spoiler as standard, as the only version imported is the FULL or HIGHLANDER version or whatever it's called, with all extras. I have a 2004 2,9 CRDI with this spoiler, but it's only cosmetic, it doesn't do anything to keep the rear of the car free from dirt.
In dirty and snowy conditions, the rear of the car is full of dirt or snow caking up anyway, at least that's my experience.
But it looks good, though... :D

I should think that the local Hyundai dealers in the UK can take them in for you from abroad, as they obviously are available. If not, maybe you can order one from Norway and import it yourself? Both options will probably be expensive...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts