Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the diesel lift pump om my 2002 Terracan CRDi. I have been unable to find one locally (Ghana). I have looked on eBay (UK/EU/AU) and have been unable to find one. Can anyone please point me to a source? Please see attached pics for reference. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
that picture isn't the lift pump according to the CD manual i have the lift pump is part of the injector pump i think the photo is some sort of sensor either pressure or temperture i could be wrong though as i couldn't find a picture of the part in your photo hope this helps Andy

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need to replace the diesel lift pump om my 2002 Terracan CRDi. I have been unable to find one locally (Ghana). I have looked on eBay (UK/EU/AU) and have been unable to find one. Can anyone please point me to a source? Please see attached pics for reference. Thanks.
If it is situated next to the fuel filter I think you will find it is the fuel temperature sensor which shouldn't need replacing. I'm having a similar problem and I've been told that the lift pump (low pressure pump) is fitted to the main fuel pump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts