Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think it possible with panoramic roof or this will be only with non-panoramic roof?

What's your thoughts?

I have Tucson Night Edition.

Attachments

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Do you think it possible with panoramic roof or this will be only with non-panoramic roof?

What's your thoughts?

I have Tucson Night Edition.
Just need a set of racks that are designed for use on a panoramic roof. The tents mount typically to aftermarket cross bars similar to other gear

·
Registered
843 Posts
I would think it should not matter. Nothing should be touching the roof, whether it is glass or metal--all of the weight should be on the crossbars.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just need a set of racks that are designed for use on a panoramic roof. The tents mount typically to aftermarket cross bars similar to other gear
I have roof rack set design for panoramic roof but I am paranoid if I fell in the glass through in my seat middle of night. X-D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Panoramic sunroof or not - all the weight of the tent should be distributed on the crossbars.

My god, that is a nice mod. I really enjoy the off-road mods of the Tucson and would love to see more of them across the forum.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking into this as well. I have the panoramic glass roof as well. Did you end up getting one?
Not yet, I was busy with family to getting my new place home.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,730 Posts
Hi there,

When selecting a roof rack system, make sure you pick the one that is listed to work with panoramic roof. Also, make sure to check the owner's manual or call dealership to see, what max load is allowed for your roof.

Below is the link to view some car roof tents we offer, if you are interested:
2016 Hyundai Tucson Tents & Awnings at CARiD
Hope this helps!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts