Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was just looking at my rear view mirror and noticed that it has the Celsius and Farenhite symbols where the compass is. Is there a way to display the temperature on the mirror? (I know it's right next to the clock already). I also found it interesting that if you hold the compass button down, the letters will turn into numbers for some reason.

·
Registered
306 Posts
So I was just looking at my rear view mirror and noticed that it has the Celsius and Farenhite symbols where the compass is. Is there a way to display the temperature on the mirror? (I know it's right next to the clock already). I also found it interesting that if you hold the compass button down, the letters will turn into numbers for some reason.
The numbers are to set your location so the compass calibrates correctly. The info should be on a card that comes with the mirror.
Don't know about the mirror you have but the OEM mirror doesn't have temp as far as I know.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
GM used to use the combined compass/temp mirror and this uses the same display because it's cheaper that way. There is no support for the thermometer in the mirror electronics themselves and no sensors leading to it. Just wondering why you'd want two outside temperature gauges....tech models already have two clocks. :dry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts