Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a Euro 2004 Getz and I would like to know where are the bulbs for the illumination of the temperature / fan control (see picture) and how many bulbs are there ?

None of these are illuminated in my car when the lights are on (low beam / main beam).

I searched the forum for similar post and found this one, which explain where is the bulb for the AC switch.
http://www.hyundai-forums.com/133-getz-forum/136690-q-getz-dashboard-bulb-replacement-answer.html

The AC switch also doesn't illuminate (no green light), but it does light up (orange light) when the AC is on. Same for the defog switch.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just changed the two lamps behind the panel in My getz 1,4 2006

The panel is stuck with clips, just tear it loose. Take of the The ac and defroster buttons conectors.

The temp, fan and nr 3 on your pic can be removed when the front panel is loose from Behind

There are 2 bulbs. Dont remember size bit think it was 1,3watt each

After change My ac button isnt lightning anymore. Will tear it down and se if Its just the bulb

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Just saying :00000732:
Thanks.

Just changed the two lamps behind the panel in My getz 1,4 2006

The panel is stuck with clips, just tear it loose. Take of the The ac and defroster buttons conectors.

The temp, fan and nr 3 on your pic can be removed when the front panel is loose from Behind

There are 2 bulbs. Dont remember size bit think it was 1,3watt each

After change My ac button isnt lightning anymore. Will tear it down and se if Its just the bulb
I drove it yesterday, and the lights worked. That's weird.

The defog button also worked until I hit on it to turn the defog on. It didn't light again when I turned the defog off. Seems like a bad contact.

Here is what it looks like when I posted (no lights, except AC actually)

And yesterday (the defog was illuminated before I pushed it) :

If there's 2 bulbs for the three switchs (temp / speed / position), it seems that the one at the left isn't working.

Thank you for your answer. I think I'll have to take off the panel and see by myself which bulbs those take.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts