Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to change the in dash temperature display from C to F? I will be in Florida for couple of months and was wondering if this is possible.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Is there any way to change the in dash temperature display from C to F? I will be in Florida for couple of months and was wondering if this is possible.
4-138 in the owners manual.
"While pressing the OFF button, depress the AUTO button for 3 seconds or more. The display will change from Fahrenheit to Celsius or vice versa."

·
Registered
474 Posts
Anyone know where the temp pick up is located? Always wondered where it was. I notice the temps are always higher when its parked for a while and drops to the correct (?) temp after a few miles when moving. Just curious.

·
Banned
532 Posts
Is there an easy way to convert loonies to dollars? I don't think they take them in FL ... :D

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Aint the loons worth more than a dollar exchange ? I too lazy to look..

I remember the exchange when it was 1 dollar = 1.31 Canada.. spend your dollar, they gave you metric money back in change

I used to cross over at the Falls maybe once a month or so some 23-26yr ago in car and on motorcycle

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Anyone know where the temp pick up is located? Always wondered where it was. I notice the temps are always higher when its parked for a while and drops to the correct (?) temp after a few miles when moving. Just curious.
My 2010 Santa Fe had it in front of the lower air intake right near the opening and away from the radiator and I presume the newer cars are the same way.

Like any temp gauge, they're most accurate when in the shade (they are) and when air is moving over them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
My 2010 Santa Fe had it in front of the lower air intake right near the opening and away from the radiator and I presume the newer cars are the same way.

Like any temp gauge, they're most accurate when in the shade (they are) and when air is moving over them.
Thanks, that was what I was looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts