Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am new the the sonata forum .got my 2011 sonata about 6 months ago ,nothing but great things so far.just will like some input on the progress of my sonata and eny tips and advice that is out there .all comments welcom !

STOCK SUSPENSION
20X8.5 +35 FRON 235/35/20
20X10 +40 REAR 255/35/20
4300K HID
IXION FRONT LIP ONLY

Attachments

·
22,793 Posts
Those 20's fill up the wheel well nicely. Looks good. How's the ride with those things?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those 20's fill up the wheel well nicely. Looks good. How's the ride with those things?
the ride is ok a bit more ruff than the stock 16 i had on it .i can say it not all that bad but from how i feel the true test of ride quality will come in when i lower the car on some d2 ,ksport or what ever i can get along those lines.the car rubs a bit only when i hit a hard dip or bump but aside that perfect no spacers no issues .LOVE IT !!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Fort Totten in bayside, or what's left of fort Totten as its no longer a military base. Thats my guess. For the last 3 pics.

Great looking wheels and front lip.

·
Registered
480 Posts
To each there own... We all do and mod our cars different to our own likening. Rims are nice I like them but I wouldn't get rims over 18"s and lip is different. I'd probably like it more of the color matched. But like I said to each there own.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
im planning on going 20x10 tmmyers :( but then again my car is cosmetically modded that I definitely cant go back to stock lol.

Melen, drop her, tint the windows, paint the mudflaps car color, wrap the roof in black gloss vinyl, get a diffuser, get fogs and paint the surround with plastidip and that will look pretty awesome.

Good choice on the rims.... they are pretty similar to the ones im running except yours have concave and mine have dish

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im planning on going 20x10 tmmyers :( but then again my car is cosmetically modded that I definitely cant go back to stock lol.

Melen, drop her, tint the windows, paint the mudflaps car color, wrap the roof in black gloss vinyl, get a diffuser, get fogs and paint the surround with plastidip and that will look pretty awesome.

Good choice on the rims.... they are pretty similar to the ones im running except yours have concave and mine have dish
thanks for the feedback and if u go 20x10 i got the perfect fit +40offset no spacer and fits great

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I think it's time to stop advertising for Teddy Volkswagen-- unless you are getting something out of the deal.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Def needs a drop. Your going to run into issues with the drop and tire size. Your going to have to go with more of a strech. If your getting a whole kit and doing it black on the bottom then ok if not just the black front lip kind of throws me off. Only being six months in you'll end up changing your mind a dozen times but you'll get there. Good luck

·
Registered
221 Posts
Cool wheels. I agree the lip should be color matched. Nice ride.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts