Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to find out a specific Sonata's TSB history?

My Limited was brought into my local dealer via a "dealer trade". I'd like to have a record of any TSBs completed while it was still at the original dealer site.

I assume when a car is transferred to another dealer, all records on that vehicle go with the car.

I know I can call the local dealer Svc Dept but I was wondering if there might be a way to check the TSB history of my car on-line.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
While your Car is never 'Transferred" to another Dealer, all TSB work and open TSB campaigns appear on the Dealers screen.

We have members who never visit a Dealer, and as a result can miss out on vital Service adjustments. When you go to the

Dealer they will let you know if anything applies to your Car. While we try to post the TSB's here on site, they are a private

communication for the Dealer, and not meant for the Customer to see.

·
Registered
486 Posts

Give the dealer your vin and ask them to run it and ck for possible campains. This is a DCS report that they should be glad to print out for you. I will list your car with all the dates and repairs done to it, including any warranty work and campains that have not yet be completed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts