Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for my audio install in my SE with nav (Dimension). Has anyone found the speakers output connectors somewhere? I'd hate to have to splice each wire. Is there enough space/wire length to do this without removing the amp?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Getting ready for my audio install in my SE with nav (Dimension). Has anyone found the speakers output connectors somewhere? I'd hate to have to splice each wire. Is there enough space/wire length to do this without removing the amp?

Thanks!!
Shouldn't be an issue, harness runs on the interior face of the right-hand trunk inner sheet-metal (visible with the right trunk liner removed). See page 12 (#113) for some of my photos (all speaker wires except the subs are on the harness with the installed molex connector.... sub's are on the adjacent harness): http://www.hyundai-forums.com/1261727-post113.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank!! Yes, there's plenty of wire for an easy splicing operation. Of course that finding a male/female matching connector would make it even easier and no wire cutting.

Nice job on the amp location.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts