Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My style has developed a very annoying plastic rattling noise that appears to be coming from the head lining when going over small bumps. When I open uo the sunroof blind the noise stops.
Anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nope, can't say that I've noticed anything like that........ my sunroof has only been opened 3 or 4 times since I collected it 2 weeks ago. Does everything else attached to the headlining appear to be ok? ie aerial, sunvisors, plastic wrapping on any part of sunroof, grab handles etc

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Style sunroof also have a plastic rattling noise over bumps, when I open the blind I can can hear it louder.
On closer inspection, I notice there is 2 plastic vertical trims on the frame of the glass sunroof, one of them was loose, just click it back and noise gone.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Mr Pogle @ Apr 11 2010, 08:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=312273
Nope, can't say that I've noticed anything like that........ my sunroof has only been opened 3 or 4 times since I collected it 2 weeks ago. Does everything else attached to the headlining appear to be ok? ie aerial, sunvisors, plastic wrapping on any part of sunroof, grab handles etc
Everything appears to be in place nicely. I removed all the wrapping after finding more :D

QUOTE (gijane888 @ Apr 25 2010, 01:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316452
My Style sunroof also have a plastic rattling noise over bumps, when I open the blind I can can hear it louder.
On closer inspection, I notice there is 2 plastic vertical trims on the frame of the glass sunroof, one of them was loose, just click it back and noise gone.
I will have a look next time I get in my car. It seems to stop if you push the glass upwards slightly and appears to be coming from the rear passenger side. It's going in tomorrow to be looked at. Along with a squeaky seat belt (the grease on the spring didn't work) a patch of paint on the wing not lacquered, and a rattling noise coming from behind the radio. Other than those niggly things my car is wonderful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts