Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I night shaded my entire rear lights (see first picture), but decided to remove it since I thought it looked a bit odd with the tale lights being so big. Anyway it left my lights cloudy (even after I buffed it) so today I did what I could with them and it turned out pretty decent (see second picture). Oh and the picture of them on the car did not turn out so I'll take one later.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
2 things

1: my muffler tip! :D
2: I like the white lines and black surround. But pics with the hatch closed please. I think it'll look badass with the hatch closed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Also could you show us what it looks like with the turn signal on, reverse light, and brake light. I will look better at night too

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I will get a picture tomorrow, I don't know why I left the hatch open haha.

Edit: Well I was able to get some of them now. Two in the light and one with the lights and turn signal flashing. Could not find a broom to get the brakes, maybe later.

I am happy with how it turned out, has a kind of speed racer-esque aesthetic to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you guys.

If anyone wants I can give a word tutorial of how I did it, it is not really too hard just takes forever to get everything striped right.

Oh and as far as cost ~8 Dollars in supplies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts