Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my grill today and put it on in about 5 min... lol Im still undecided on the way it looks but I was so so with the fittment... It is the same size however there is a slight gap between the top of the grill and the hood but I think it is like that on all the grills... So here are some pics and let me know what you think...
P.S. The made in China pic is for Yefeng cause he guessed it right that it was made in China but can't even buy it there... lol
Link:
11 12 GLS SE Front VIP Bumper Center Hood Chrome Mesh 3D Insert ABS Grill Grille | eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No they don't Sailpowerd... I just wanted to get rid of the factory grill and this was nice and cheap... The ones that offer upper and lower grills want $250+ and that is TOO much!!!

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
TX your OEM grille looks nice. What are your plans for it? I need to replace mine as the chrome-plastic is discoloring.

And the new one is nice too. Call me silly but our cars look weird without the "H" logo on the grille. That's why I never changed mine to a billet style or this type of grille.

Course I also like the F24GDI badge that they have on eBay for my trunk...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im keeping it cause I plan on getting me a 13 2.0t in a year so I am going to swap everything over to that one and put this one back to stock... I did want the grill that Black_Sonata has but after looking at it more I dont like how it sits on top and doesnt sink in like this one and the OEM grill does...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
plasti-dip it tx!

EagleEye tail lights - made in Taiwan (China) = can't get them here
Aldo Shoes - made in China = cant get them here
now that grill! ............. ughh....

anyways....... plastidip it lol.......................in pink!
LMAO, Im not going to... I actually like the way the chrome looks with the SW...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts