Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Purchased 3/4/2018. 1500+ pleasure miles so far, and now looking forward to upgrades. This thing is so much fun for the price. >:D
I have no idea how I missed your posts, sorry about that.

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!

I believe that is the first black 2018 EGTS I've ever seen outside of stock pictures, and it is beautiful! Glad to hear you are planning to upgrade, there are plenty mods between Tork and Shark Racing which I'm sure you are aware.

How do you like the 6MT? SR just released a short shifter, in case you aren't happy with stock shifter and looking to improve on it.

2018+ i30-Elantra GT Short Shifter - Shark Racing

Reactions: crunchypoofs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It's an awesome ride. I really can't believe how awesome it is for the price point.

I'm loving the 6MT. Not even fussed about missing out on the pano roof, but kind of fussed I couldn't get the wireless charging pad.

Recorded a couple videos with a cheap action camera, but I guess I can't post the YT links for a couple more days.

In the mean time, posted them up to the other forum, and will post here once I can. Man, can't even do a quoted reply because it caught previously posted links. (rolling eyes) :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts